If you’re looking to engage highly engaged leads, engage with your audience, get real-time feedback and leverage interesting guest speakers, then the live webinar format is for friend.
In a blind trial conducted by the team Business2Community It was found that a live webinar not only had 2.3 times more subscribers than an on-demand video, but the number of attendees to a live webinar also exceeded 23. % against its on-demand counterpart.
The direct attendees were also… good… more thoughtful. Participants viewed an average of 80% of live webinar content, while on-demand version accounted for 35%.
To take full advantage of these benefits, you need to choose the best software for live webinars. Read on to discover our favorite candidates for the live webinar platform, broken down by categories for easy study. Oh, and once you’ve found the right webinar platform, make sure you take a look The ultimate guide to creating engaging webinars.
Best live webinar software
Best webinar software for marketers
first. Webinar onNinja
Optimizing for customer journey is important and WebinarNinja knows it. WebinarNinja’s team is focused on developing their tool on making it easy to track and customize potential customers’ locations within the channel. We love the way this platform is:
- Integration with CRMs like Salesforce and Hubspot so you can easily follow your leads.
- Offering a controlled landing page option to charge for events, it’s a great choice for hosting online conferencing or other high-value content alongside a regular webinar program.
- Provides more customized, targeted tracking with Facebook Ads tracking pixels on webinar attendees.
As the webinar platform that is itself “made for marketers”, WorkCast is easy to use and has loads of useful features. Whether you’re providing live or on-demand webinars, creating fresh content, or a combination of the three, WorkCast has you covered:
- Integrates with all the most popular CRMs, including HubSpot, so you can track your leads and follow them automatically.
- No download or plugin is required to organize, attend, or present at a webinar.
- The option for the webinar simulates using a pre-recorded video combined with a live Q&A session or presentation. All the benefits of viewer interaction without having to host live webinars.
Best webinar software for small businesses
An easy-to-use platform that offers live, on-demand, and hybrid webinar features. With their smart marketing features, you’ll be able to engage viewers and convert them into customers within the same platform. Reasonably priced for small businesses, WebinarGeek has a number of great tools, including;
- There is no download required for your audience, which makes it easy for a non tech-savvy audience to attend.
- Create your own webinar channel to showcase all of your future and on-demand webinars in one place.
- Customer support is highly appreciated (9.8 / 10 on G2) will help you set up and deliver webinars seamlessly.
Combined with a simple interface with comprehensive tools makes WebinarJam an easy favorite application for small businesses looking to host live webinars, even on the go. We love:
- Customizable templates, such as lounge graphics and email, for a branding experience.
- The ability to add up to six co-presenters makes it easy to create a presentation that’s collaborative and of great value. You can even insert pre-recorded videos for more presentation options.
- Three interactive tools: virtual whiteboards, polling options, and attendee chat.
- Automatic recording function makes it easy to track subscribers who missed out on live recording.
Best webinar tools for training sessions and classes
ClickMeeting offers webinar and video conferencing in one tool. Schedule meetings or webinars with ease and expand your webinar program with ClickMeeting’s 5,000-person attendance capacity.
ClickMeeting is especially useful for running class-style training and presentations because it:
- Customizable lounge with agenda layout, file submission, and presenter information.
- Full webinar toolkit includes additional rooms, whiteboards and polls.
- The ability to join and host webinars on the go with the ClickMeeting mobile app.
Adobe Connect is ideal for guided seminars and training where you need to “set the stage” for your audience. Their classroom tools allow students to work together effectively. You can also:
- Create breakout sessions, whiteboards, and teaching aids to help you communicate effectively with your message.
- Set up multiple “topic chats” to keep discussions on track.
- Read your audience’s digital body language with advanced analytics to help you improve your distribution.
Best free webinar software
While many of us may already use Zoom for meetings, it’s also a great option for webinars.
Since so many people are familiar with Zoom, the server and attendees found it easy to use. Alternatively, if you’re on a tight budget, you can use Zoom’s video conferencing platform for free, small-scale webinars (up to 100 participants).
Some of the benefits of Zoom include:
- Keep the presenter’s video focused instead of the slide, creating human interaction.
- Take advantage of virtual backgrounds, studio effects and background noise cancellation.
- Dedicated live event support, including monitoring and moderation.
One of the only completely free web conferencing platforms, Freeconferencecall.com remains a powerful solution. It’s fully browser-based (meaning no downloads for you or your guests) and:
- Offers one-click recording so you never miss out on saving your webinar.
- Ability to share files and screens so you can efficiently share your presentation.
- Allows you to accommodate up to 1000 guests.
Best live webinar software
On24 is the all-out enterprise platform, as noted in their positive reviews of G2: “We have a lot of demand for a service like this – internal training, external publishing, seminar forums, expert-led seminars, etc.We feel that ON24 has checked every box. “
On24 specializes in live broadcasts and has a wide range of features designed to increase customer engagement with your video presentation. We love:
- Enterprise-grade streaming quality. They are built for big events that need a smooth stream.
- Interaction analysis integrates with your business intelligence platform for better audience segmentation.
- The Interactive Center hosts past webinars for an “always on” experience.
A best in class option that makes running a live webinar run smoothly. Armed with the greatest successes of live webinar management such as interactive, automated recording and excellent integration tools, GoToWebinar has come to the end by offering:
- 24/7 customer service, essential during live webinar panic times.
- Track the source to help determine the most effective subscription strategy.
- The analysis is really excellent to keep you repeating and improving.
This is a webinar platform that is easy to use and looks good. Webinar.net may be one of the newest platforms on the market, but they are starting strong with 4.8 out of 5 stars rated on G2.
Customers love them because:
- They are browser-based, so presenters or attendees don’t need to download.
- You can upload a background template and choose colors and fonts for the webinar to match your company’s branding.
- Broadcasts can be launched in less than 60 seconds with their five-step wizard.