In the latest iteration of a one-stop staffing solution, Upshift has assumed the task of providing job applicants with a straightforward approach to tap into the Austin Texas labor market while maintaining control over the flexibility of the workforce. Thankfully, Austin is an easy place to find a job, but the tricky part is securing a competitive role that provides room for other side hustles and responsibilities.
Having understood this challenge, the team at Upshift is focused on simplifying the job search process for today’s young professionals, students, moms, and anyone looking for a second gig or full-time career. Other perks that come with becoming an Upshifter include:
- Access to multiple matching job opportunities in one place
- Daily or weekly (every Friday) processing of earnings
- Vision, dental, and health care provisions
- Zero minimum work hours, which implies more earnings
Speaking of the initiative, a spokesperson for the staffing platform explained, “Austin is an incredible city, especially with a young, thriving, and flexible talent pool. We are helping these job seekers to be seen by different employers without being subjected to hidden fees or other unnecessary expenses. It’s very simple: you get to see more opportunities, the client gets to see more talent, and everybody’s happy.”
The recruitment process is straightforward and timely. An online application is the first step in becoming an Upshifter. This phase requires undergoing a personality, after which comes the physical orientation. Upshift is strict about hiring applicants due to the company’s goal to keep the team highly competent and compliant. Having worked with many start-ups and multinational organizations to fill multiple roles, the staffing platform knows what is required of a successful applicant.
In fact, only 12% of applicants succeed at integrating into the team. The remaining 88% don’t make the cut either due to failing the personality test or having missing skills or qualifications that meet the labor market demands. As such, applicants are required to prepare for the assessment process by brushing up on required skills or training as needed. Documentation proving the eligibility for employment in the U.S. is also a prerequisite.
Once approved by the platform to become an Upshifter, the journey becomes a smoothing sailing process from there. The company has a team of over 2,000 Upshifters who connect with job opportunities within assigned service areas. While considering a more permanent focus on local hires, Upshift promotes a secure, streamlined, and fully insured job-matching platform for more complex and highly-skilled labor-related needs.
About Upshift Austin
Upshift is a flexible staffing platform that simplifies the process of locating and vetting a range of professionals to suit the needs of employers. The platform puts the power in the hands of job seekers who enjoy the freedom of choosing the number of hours to work and work based on individual skillset, plus other requirements. Currently, the company is expanding into other cities where candidates seek flexible jobs.
Company Name: Upshift Austin
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Country: United States