The global banana flour market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 3.8% and top a valuation of USD 735.6 Mn by 2032.
The growing awareness of the health advantages of banana flour is propelling the worldwide banana flour business forward as it is high in fiber, gluten-free, minerals, and vitamins like vitamin E, zinc, manganese, magnesium, and potassium.
It helps to regulate blood sugar levels and also aids in the reduction of cholesterol, the improvement of heart health, and the stimulation of neuron and muscle activity.
Banana, being a climacteric fruit stores the majority of its carbs as starch. It is unique among fruits in that the majority of its starch is resistant. Resistant starch is prebiotic that boosts the number of good bacteria in the human intestines.
The human gut contains billions of germs from 300 to 500 different bacterial types. The majority of the gut flora is beneficial. These beneficial bacteria feed on the undigested fibers and starch that reach the gut.
As a result, the resistant starch ferments, creating optimal circumstances for a wide range of beneficial bacteria and increasing the bacterial populations. It also suppresses pathogenic bacteria 5 (infect the host human with infectious diseases) at the same time, acting as a boon for human health.
These features are attracting a growing number of health-conscious customers, therefore, shooting up the growth of the banana flour market across the globe.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6155
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The banana flour market is expected to expand at CAGRs of 1% and 2.8% in Latin America and the Middle East & Africa, respectively, through 2032.
- Market share of Asia Pacific is 2% in 2022. Every year, a considerable amount of bananas are produced in the Asia Pacific region, particularly in India, resulting in the expansion of the banana flour business in the region.
- The North American banana flour market is currently pegged at 50,883 Metric tons. Banana flour has seen a boom in demand in the region, as the product is widely utilized in the manufacture of infant food.
- In Africa, banana flour is also seen as a less expensive alternative to wheat flour. It is a healthy alternative to ordinary flour since it promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut and considerably aids in weight loss, therefore, MEA stands at a market value of USD 275.4 Mn in 2022.
“Manufacturers of banana flours can step into product expansion in the dietary fibers market which is growing at a high rate due to rising health consciousness as the FDA recently classified resistant starch (RS) derived from green banana flour as a dietary fiber.”, says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6155
Key manufacturers of banana flours are not only expanding their gluten-free offerings portfolio but, the majority of them concentrate on successful marketing and promotional techniques. Furthermore, for a number of organizations in the banana flour industry, mergers, and acquisitions aimed at global expansion will remain a major strategy.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global banana flours market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Detailed Market Segmentation Of Banana Flour Market
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- Pet Food and Feed Industry
- Food Industry
- Bakery & Snacks
- Infant Foods
- Filling and Dressings
- Soups and Sauces
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Other retail formats
The post Banana Flour Market Expected to Expand More than Three-Fold through 2032 appeared first on Future Market Insights.