Busy first day for the Biden Regulatory Authority
January 20, 2021, 9:26 pm by Sam Wang
- Joining the Paris Climate Agreement.
- VP Harris is sworn in before three new Senators.
- In the World Health Organization.
- Undo immigration restrictions and restore DACA.
- Shoots general advisor to the National Labor Relations Board.
- Freeze student loan repayment and interest.
- No more border wall.
- Withdrawal of many other policies of the Trump Administration and …
- To direct the Census to ensure a complete and fair tally. That’s great for a fair distraction! Still some threats at the state level for non-citizen data.
Watch the Biden Administration actions at the White House Meeting.
Photo: Tom Roussey, ABC.