10/07/2022, Newark // Future Market Insights, Inc. //
The executive education program market size is expected to surpass US$ 37.8 billion in 2021. Surging demand for professional courses and in-personal programs to up skill professionals is favoring the sales. On account of this, the market is expected to total US$ 109.6 billion by 2031, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
Rapid expansion of the corporate sector has resulted in intense competition among employees. This has bolstered the demand for executive education programs for acquiring new skillsets to tackle the dynamic challenges and keep up with dynamic changes in their respective fields. Driven by this, the sales of the executive education program are anticipated to register a year-on-year growth of 10% in 2021.
The corporate sector and schools are increasingly focusing on offering flexible and online executive learning programs to capitalize on the rapidly changing working environment. For instance, The Wharton School offers over 45 live online courses, programs, and asynchronous certifications for immediate business impact. A multiplicity of such developments are anticipated to propel the demand for executive education programs at 4% between 2020 and 2021.
Request a report sample @
As per FMI, online learning is projected to emerge as the most preferred mode of learning, exhibiting sales growth at a staggering CAGR of 13.7% through 2031. Increasing adoption of online courses by employees and managers owing to its convenience is an attribute favoring the segment growth.
Key Takeaways from Executive Education Program Market Study
- The U.S., home to some of the best and leading business schools, is estimated to account for more than 76.4% of the market share in North America through 2031.
- The U.K. is projected to emerge as one of the leading markets in Europe, accounting for over 26.2% of the total sales in the region by 2031 end.
- Australia is anticipated to dominate the Oceania market, accounting for more than 52% of the overall regional revenue share in 2021.
- 1-week to 1-month duration courses is expected to remain highly sought-after, holding nearly 46.3% of the global demand through 2021.
- On the basis of course type, finance & accounting courses are forecast to hold a notable revenue share, accounting for over 32.8% of sales in 2021.
- Increasing adoption of cutting-edge technology and rising penetration of e-commerce across numerous domains are compelling employees in the corporate and banking sector to upgrade their skills, which is in turn, driving the market.
- Rising adoption of smartphones, growing internet penetration, integration of novel technologies in teaching patterns, and accessibility to global content are collectively facilitating the growth of the online learning segment.
- Lack of self-motivation and unavailability of time amongst managers and senior-level executives are hampering the market growth.
- High cost of individual and private courses is hindering the sales of executive education programs across individual and private learner segments.
As per FMI, The Harvard Business School, Columbia University, MIT Sloan School of Management, Stanford Graduate School of Business, are leading companies in the executive education program market and are expected to cumulatively account for nearly 51.0 % of the global value share.
Key players are aiming at adopting strategies such as new product launch, strategic collaborations, agreements, and partnerships with other companies to expand their product portfolio for addressing the demand of an expanding pool of consumers. For instance,
- In 2019, Stephen M. Ross School of Management, an educational institute based in the U.S., offers Executive MBA Program in two locations: Los Angeles and Ann Arbor. The institute received 5th ranked for its executive education by Financial Times in 2019.
- In 2020, Harvard Business School announced introducing online programming, including both modules – short duration programs, such as Leading Difference for High Performance, and longer topic-focused programs, such as the General Management Program.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Harvard Business School
- Columbia University
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Baruch College
- Wharton School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Business
- Kellogg School of Management
- Stephen M. Ross School of Management
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Cornell SC Johnson
- Rotman School of Management
- Ted Rogers
- UBC Sauder School of Business
- Durham University – Business School
More Valuable Insights on Executive Education Program Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global executive education program market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in executive education program market with detailed segmentation:
By Program Type:
- Customized Programs
- Pre-designed Programs
By Leadership Level:
- Junior/ Entry-level Employees
- Mid-level Employees
- Senior Executives
By Type of Learner:
- Group/ Small Team Learners
- Individual/ Private Learners
By Mode of Learning:
- In-Person Learning
- Online Learning
- Less than 1 Week
- 1 Week to 1 Month
- More than 1 Month
By Type of Courses:
- Management & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Strategic Leadership & Innovation
- Marketing & Sales
- Business Operations & Entrepreneurship
By Industry Type:
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Energy & Transportation
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing & Industrials
- Professional Services
- Technology & Communications
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask for more Insights Analysis on Report @
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Consumer Product Domain
Premium Cigarette Market Outlook: The global premium cigarette market is expected to be valued at US$ 10,530 Million in 2022
Pet Safe Cleaners Market Share: The pet safe cleaners market holds ~US$ 5,924.0 Mn in 2022 and is anticipated to reach US$ 7,960.1 Mn by 2032, at a CAGR of 3.0 % from 2022 to 2032
Pet Oral Care Market Trends: The overall pet oral care market share is projected to reach US$ 16,711 Million by 2032, following a moderate CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2032
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Source: Future Market Insights, Inc.
Release ID: 400453
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.