These are organizations that care about the health and well-being of their employees during a pandemic. This is the first result of the rankings and some strategies need to be replicated.
April 23, 2021
6 minutes of reading
Comments expressed by Businessmen the contributors are their own.
In an effort to recognize and empower all organizations that have cared for the well-being and well-being of their collaborators during one of the most challenging years in history, the consulting firm DIRECT 13.5 ° – Organizational Happiness Specialist launched last year its appeal as First Ranking the heroine companies in Mexico and Latin America.
Businessman in Spanish is the means of disclosure of this ranking and we have got the first result:
More than 311 companies are interested in joining, but only 94 are registered. Out of these, 16 were eliminated, 21 were en route to becoming the Heroine, and 57 were ranked. That is, 78 companies are the ones continuing this process.
Among the companies that have attempted to gain a spot in the Rankings, 48 were named The Heroine Company for showing that they have initiatives, mechanisms and processes to contribute to Hanh. benefits of their collaborators; and the nine Superhero Companies have also proven they have a solid Strategic Plan that they haven’t implemented due to the pandemic, but over the years, they’ve shown a real interest in health and well-being. employee benefits.
This ranking is present in 12 countries (Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Mexico).
Based on the highest score of the evaluation process, the best documented initiatives, the Director’s recommendation and the jury’s rating, as well as the opinion of the Board executive committee First ranking, overall position will be determined, to be classified under the Super Heroine Company category. and will be a recipient of the World Happiness Award, from the World Happiness Fund, and will also receive:
- Pass Human Resources Day at Harvard 2021.
- Gross Global Happiness 2-Person Scholarship, from United Nations Peace College, in Costa Rica.
- Likewise, dentistry will engage by recognizing those who contribute to the well-being of their environment, through oral health.
It is divided into four phases: Survey, evidence, offer (video of participants mentioning why they should become the heroine’s company), Hero Hunter (punt’s decision jury).
The rankings are divided into categories according to the number of collaborators that participating companies have: From 20 to 50 collaborators, from 51 to 200 collaborators, from 201 to 500 collaborators, more than 500 plus collaborator.
Criteria to evaluate:
Organization needs: rhythm and workload, mental load, emotional load, physical effort, change in task, role conflict, future certainty, presence Duality, workforce, feedback, autonomy, communication, collaboration, relationship with peers, relationship with supervisor, organizational equity, work flexibility, pre-vulnerability psychosocial risk, the Happiness index of the organization.
Features of a Hero Company:
- They take care of the health and well-being of their collaborators.
- They provide psychosocial health and safety to their collaborators, achieving balance and positive impact in the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial spheres of surname.
- They manage to become resilient, healthy, active, productive.
- They foster a conducive organizational environment that contributes to employee growth and growth.
- They positively impact society with various initiatives that contribute to a better and happier world.
- They adapt quickly to change in a positive and creative direction.
- They maintain or reinforce a positive, collaborative and trusting work environment.
- They create a positive image in society.
- They innovate and reinvent themselves when faced with challenges.
Here are some good practices that have been found in heroine companies and you can do them in your organization as they contribute to a high level of happiness among employees:
- Apply Emotional Pulse to employees.
- Design and implement a plan to improve your personal situation.
- There are ambassadors of organizational values to instill the expected behavior.
- Incorporate gratitude as part of your organizational initiatives.
- Listen and reward employees for creating and improving the organization’s processes.
- Contribute to helping employees find their purpose and connect it with the purpose of the organization.
- Train employees to learn to be happy and feel fulfilled.
- Personal emotional support to all employees to enhance or improve their psychosocial health.
- Help those who leave the organization have an outlet for a hopeful future.
- Has a solid leadership model, as well as 180 ° and 360 ° evaluation procedures.
- Combine technology to create employee happiness.
- Have a habit of organizing and disciplining the results to ensure that the results are in a positive direction and are not stressful for the group.
These are nominated companies. They are listed in alphabetical order. This Saturday, the winners and their rankings will be announced.
- AB WARRANTY
- WHOLE LIFE
- AG EXPORT IMPORT EIRL
- ALAMO INSURANCE
- ALPHACREDIT COLOMBIA
- ALPHACREDIT MEXICO
- ARCHITECTURE OF YOUR DESTINATION
- ADVISOR IN INDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS
- GROUP BLACK TOWER
- ENTERPRISE PROMOTION
- INTERNATIONAL LAW CENTER
- COUNTRY EXCHANGE
- DELETE SERVICE
- CLICK ON INSURANCE
- CONTACT US
- FROM THE SEA
- COME BACK
- STRATEGA WOLF & ASSOCIATES
- TRUNG MY EYES
- FISE ADVISOR
- CONCEPT CONCEPT
- G&A INSURANCE AGENT
- GLOBAL LIFE SOLUTIONS
- GOLD POINT CAPITAL
- GROUP AB
- EMS GROUP
- HI-TEC GROUP
- INDUSTRIAL FARM GROUP
- KC GROUP
- OAKLIFE GROUP MEXICO
- PAISANO GROUP
- GROUP PROTG
- GROUP UNITAS
- José Domingo de Obaldia Maternal and Child Hospital
- HOWMET AEROSPACE
- POLYTECHNICAL INNOVATION
- ADDED IRRADIATE
- THUY WILL LABOR COMPANY
- MORE PROTECTION
- MEGA PERFORMANCE
- CONSTRUCTION ERROR CORE
- OPERATION AND FACTORY
- PIZZA BRIDGE
- PORTILLO CONTRERAS ASSOCIATION
- PR CENTER
- RADIO MX PROJECT
- SETTLEMENT OF YOUR DEBTS
- EL POTOSI INSURANCE
- SKYLIFE 635
- TSP SANCHEZ POLO
- YOUR OWN HOME
- WYNDHAM GARDEN
- ZAZUETA & ASSOCIATES