The real estate sector continues to be one of the leading investment classes across the globe. It has performed very well consistently. Also, it can be less risky than investing in the stock market for most people. However, if you are new to real estate investments, there are certain things that you need to know before investing, which can help you in the longer run. What are they? Let’s hear it from an expert realtor.
We tapped into the knowledge of Ryan Urban, Co-owner of Urban Group Realty, a 2022 ThreeBestRated® award-winning real estate agency from Burlington, to learn about it. He shares the top five things that everyone needs to know while investing:
- Get clear on your investment goals – Everyone is different and in different life stages, and there are many different ways to invest.
- Get a solid team of professionals around you – You need to be able to trust them and their experience. It’s best to have a great real estate lawyer, accountant, mortgage broker, contractor, real estate broker – for starters.
- Know your numbers – Understand the financials and what is a good opportunity.
- Aim to consistently make good decisions, and you’ll do great in the long run.
- Expect the unexpected – I don’t think anyone could have predicted everything we’ve seen in the last two years. We will always see changes to the market. How we interpret and adjust our plans in changing markets will always be important. We also have to be mindful of the government’s plans, especially how they relate to the Canadian housing market – as their policies have a big impact.
The real estate market is pretty lucrative. All you have to do is to weigh your options and invest wisely.
About Urban Group Realty
Ryan himself got into this business initially through investments. He formed the Urban Group along with his wife, Vicky Urban, whose skills have been paramount in the renovation, design, and staging of a property. With their innovative marketing skills, they have become well known in the industry and their community. Ryan utilizes his experience and Data analysis skills to best guide real estate buyers, sellers, and investors. Over the years, he has grown into a trusted source of guidance and opportunities for his clients.
The Urban Group Realty has been a recipient of the prestigious ThreeBestRated® award for seven straight years in a row. They are extremely excited to have won the award again in 2022. “We are very excited to be recognized as one of the best-rated real estate teams in the area, again. I believe this is our 7th year in a row receiving this award, and it’s a big honour for us. It’s evidence of our consistent focus on a high level of client service and results for our clients.”, said Ryan.
Stepping into the new business year, The Urban Group is keenly looking to take their customer service to greater heights. “We are always looking at how we can raise the level of service to our clients. We have added some talented people to our team to make the process easier for our clients. We are also currently working on several technology projects that will elevate our marketing. We have already started to promote our luxury listings on Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and Mansion Global for additional global exposure. We’re also looking forward to getting back to seeing our friends and clients more in person and will be setting up some social events.”
With Urban Group Realty, you can rest assured that your real estate venture is successful. To get in touch with them, visit – https://www.urbangroup.com/.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!