LEICESTER welcomes West Brom to King Power Stadium for tonight’s Premier League match.
And bookmaker Paddy Power is offering new customers a completely risk-free £ 20 bet for the action PLUS a particularly big one for the 72/1 bettor.
RICE ELECTRIC – FREE BETS £ 20 RISK *
How to ask ..
Bet £ 20 with no risk on Paddy Power
- Visit the Paddy Power website use this link *
- Open a new account with promo code YSKAEE and deposit £ 20
- Bet £ 20 on Leicester vs West Brom before getting started in Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don’t worry, you’ll get your money back as cash – it can be withdrawn straight back into your bank account.
- Refunds will be processed within 1 hour after qualifying bets have been settled as a loser
- Special request Paddy Power HERE*
BETTER INCENTIVES – GET £ 20 FREE BETS WITH BOYLESPORTS
Leicester will look to complete the brace against West Brom after a 3-0 upstream win at The Hawthorns earlier in the season.
But that can be said more easily than done because the Fox did not win in 9 home matches against the Baggies in all competitions.
Brendan Rodgers’ side also had their last two top games against West Ham and Manchester City.
Failure tonight will be the first time they have lost 3 consecutive Premier League games since February 2019.
But with Chelsea, West Ham, Tottenham and Liverpool all breathing heavily to take a place in the top four – we expect Leicester to return to form.
And Kelechi Iheanacho could take center stage.
The midfielder is currently the top scorer for Leicester in all competitions between 2020-21 with 15 goals, one more than Jamie Vardy.
72/1 Special Bet Builder
Leicester vs West Brom
The Stake Generator allows Paddy players to choose from multiple markets for a single event across multiple sports and combine them into a single bet.
- Leicester – Odds of the match
- Wilfred Ndidi – Pre-ordered
- Okay Yokuslu – Pre-ordered
- Matheus Pereira – Player with 1 or more shots on target
Our FOUR selections combine 72/1 odds – COME BACK HERE*
Commercial Content Notice: Receiving one of the bookmaker’s offers outlined in this article may result in payment to The Sun. 18+. T&C applies. Begambleaware.org
We are supporting him to score more than 2 goals with a 5/1 ratio.
Only Paddy Power customers can use it Risk-free bet £ 20 * Follow our tips and if we are successful – you will win £ 120.
If we’re wrong, you’ll get your money back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you’re looking for something a little bigger, then you can assist our quadruple betting provider at 72/1 odds.
Our options are: Leicester – Match Odds, Wilfred Ndidi – Pre-ordered, Okay Yokuslu – Pre-ordered, Matheus Pereira – Player with 1 or more shots on target
20 pounds on it will come back £ 1,469.63 if it passes.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Set time and currency limits before playing
- Only gambling with money they are likely to lose
- Never chase after their losses
- Do not gamble if they are sad, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gambling awareness – www.begambleaware.org
* Only for new customers. Place your FIRST bet on any sports betting market and if we lose we will refund your bet in CASH. The maximum refund for this offer is £ 20. Only deposits made with a Card or Apple Pay are eligible for this promotion. T&C applies. Paddy’s Reward Club: Receive a free stake of £ 10 when you place a 5x bet for £ 10 or more. T&C applies. 18+ Begambleaware.org