According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Hemophilia market was valued at USD 12.41 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.75 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.20%. Hemophilia is a rare genetic disorder in which blood doesn’t clot normally because it lacks sufficient blood-clotting proteins known as clotting factors. Among the types of disorders, type A is anticipated to be multiple times more predominant than type B. The global market for hemophilia drugs is growing significantly, owing to the increasing number of hemophilic patients globally. Hemophilia medications are turning out to be one of the essential medicinal products to confine the loss of blood as there is no exact treatment accessible to treat this disorder. Strategies such as geographical expansion by the key market players and new product development are expected to have the most impact on the Hemophilia market. The rising prevalence of the disorder, a significant focus of key market players on the development of gene therapy mechanisms, increasing awareness about the disorder, and favorable regulatory scenarios, are some of the key factors that support the market growth in the industry.
However, lack of availability of medicine and high cost of treatment are the factors that limit the market growth over the globe during 2019-2027.
Top players profiled in the report include:
Shire (Takeda), Bayer Healthcare, CSL Behring, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2249
The report on the global Hemophilia market discusses in depth the current and emerging trends of the industry and discusses in detail the advancements in the technological and product sector. The report talks about the current and emerging and disruptive technologies in the healthcare sector that is impacting market growth. Improvements in service quality, automation, increasing focus on patient-centric approaches, and rapid adoption of telehealth, especially amid the COVID-19 pandemic, have accelerated the market growth.
The incorporation of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, VR, AR, and wearable has emerged as significant tools in the healthcare industry. Doorstep medicine delivery, modernized medical facilities, and increasing investment in technology are some key emerging trends and are expected to continue to be prevalent going ahead. Key companies are actively investing in advanced technologies and forming strategic alliances such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, and corporate deals to gain a robust footing in the market.
The report further segments the Hemophilia market on the basis of the different product types offered by the market, application spectrum, end-use industries, regions, and technologies among others. Regional analysis of the Hemophilia market provides an extensive overview of the key regions where the market has gained a robust footing. It also studies the import/export, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, trends, demands, and presence of the prominent players in the regions.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Hemophilia C
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Plasma-derived coagulation factor concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Factor XII
- Activated prothrombin complex concentrate
- Von Willebrand factor
- Recombinant coagulation factor concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Von Willebrand factor
- Antifibrinolytic agents
Treatment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Therapy Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Replacement Therapy
- Immune Tolerance Induction Therapy
- Gene Therapy
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hemophilia-market
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The launch of products for hemophilia treatment is expected to support market growth during the coming years. For instance, in May 2019 FDA approved Roche’s Hemlibra for treatment of hemophilia with or without inhibitors.
- North America dominates the regional hemophilia market and held around 48% market share in 2019.
- Hemophilia B is projected to be the fastest-growing segment at a CAGR of 5.7%. However, the low availability of treatment for the segment is a major challenge for the market growth for this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show a high growth rate in the hemophilic market and will grow at a CAGR of 6%
- Recombinant coagulation factor concentrate and plasma coagulation factor concentrate are the common options to treat hemophilia and are expected to take up an important position in the global hemophilia market owing to the increased prevalence of the von Willebrand Disease.
- On-demand treatment segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Treatment for hemophilia is in the clinical pipeline stage. And the multiple treatments that are underway are expected to significantly improve the quality of life of patients suffering from hemophilia.
- Availability of treatment and lack of awareness about hemophilia is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2249
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]