Jeff Chastain is a Business Transformation Coach and Founder of Admentus Inc, helping business leaders better understand and understand what they want from their business. He holds a BA in Computer Science from North Texas University. Pursuing a career as a technology integration consultant and after realizing that many companies had the same problem, Jeff founded Admentus in 2005 to help entrepreneurs scale their businesses. He is also the host Podcast construction to scalewhere he interviewed guests who went through the scaling process so others can capitalize on their experiences.
In today’s episode, Jeff shares his thoughts on why so many businesses fail to function and the general problems he sees in the companies he helps. He reveals the first thing you need to do to start the scaling process and the four key pillars of scaling up your business. He shares how you can create a realistic business vision and how to get people involved so you can make it a reality. He also shared how you can identify potential sources of financing and outsourcing needs, and how you can leverage other people’s experiences to make the scaling process much faster.
“There will be storms, there will be change in the market, and it all depends on the foundation of the business.” – Jeff Chastain
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why does Jeff believe that many businesses are not performing to their full potential
- The first thing you need to do if you want to scale your business
- The four main pillars of successful business expansion
- General problems Jeff noticed in the businesses he helped with
- Create an effective business vision and how to make it a reality
- Find the finance you need to scale your small business
- How to evaluate your employees and identify possible outsourcing needs
- How you can leverage other people’s experiences to scale up the process faster
Connect with Jeff Chastain:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform to never miss an episode!
Meanwhile, you won’t get stuck.