Research by Astons, international real estate, residence and citizenship experts has revealed that London lags behind New York, Beijing and Paris when it comes to real estate prices around famous landmarks. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Property prices Around famous landmarks Astons analyzed property prices around 11 globally famous landmarks […]
April 12, 2021
3 minutes of reading
This story originally appeared on ValueWalk
Research of Astons, international experts on Real Estate, residence and nationality have revealed that London lags behind New York, Beijing and Paris when it comes to real estate prices around famous landmarks.
Property prices Around famous landmarks
Astons has analyzed real estate prices around 11 famous landmarks in the global real estate market to find out which locations attract the highest prices that concern brick and mortar investments.
Research shows that France, or more specifically Paris, ranks first with the median flat-size property around the Eiffel Tower for £ 486,244.
The Statue of Liberty of New York is also placed in front of London. Despite a marked shortage of available homes on the island, a flat-sized home in the surrounding areas will cost you around £ 478,137.
London’s Big Ben, however, did win the bronze prize, with Aston research showing that a modest home in Westminster will now set you back £ 464,547.
The Sydney Opera House (£ 328,955) and Rome’s Colosseum (£ 250,678) also rank as some of the most expensive real estate landmarks in the world.
At the other end of the scale, an apartment-sized property within reach of the Giza Pyramid in Cairo will cost you just £ 27,431, with the Taj Mahal (£ 29,706) and the Statue of the Redeemer. in Rio (£ 52,893) is also priced much higher than the affordable option.
Investment opportunities in high-end positions
CEO’s Astons, Arthur Sarkisian commented:
“The global real estate market is very diverse and allows many investors to build broad portfolios based on their individual criteria and requirements.
Of course, investing in global destinations like Paris, New York and London will cost significantly more, but even these top-tier locations offer plenty of investment opportunities at different prices. together.
Determining the best option in any market will always rely on help from people working on a background with local knowledge and expertise to help facilitate an investment. “
|nation||Location||Scenery||Value of flat-sized property in the surrounding area|
|France||Paris||Eiffel tower||£ 486,244|
|USA||New York||Statue of Liberty||£ 478,137|
|UK||London||Big Ben||£ 464,547|
|Australia||Sydney||Sydney Opera House||£ 328,955|
|Italy||Roman||The Colosseum||£ 250,678|
|Russia||Moscow||red square||£ 169,701|
|United Arab Emirates||Dubai||Burj Khalifa||£ 113,901|
|Brazil||Rio de Janeiro||Christ||£ 52,893|
|India||Agra||Taj Mahal||£ 29,706|
|Egypt||Cairo||Pyramids of Giza||£ 27,431|
- The average London apartment size of 43 square meters is used as the equivalent property size across all global markets, taken from National Statistics Office.
- Local property value per square meter surrounding each origin famous landmark A Guide to Global Real Estate, Statista and Global cost of living index.
- Astons is a leading international real estate specialist for residency and citizenship through investment providing private citizenship and residency solutions in the UK, EU and the Caribbean through real estate investments.
- Astons has over 30 years of experience assisting individuals to successfully transform their lives, lifestyles and companies through the complex world of global immigration law.
- Astons offers everything from UK residency and citizenship, UK visas and immigration, legal assistance and guidance on real estate investments around the world.