The global managed DNS service market size is expected to reach USD 1,384.5 Million at a steady CAGR of 17.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing incidence of Distributed Denial Of Service (DDoS) attacks. A distributed denial of service gains from serval security vulnerabilities in systems and directs large web traffic to a web-based application or website. Such attacks may cause servers to crash and make the web application or website unusable, thereby impacting customer service and leading to substantial revenue loss. Managed DNS providers offer several benefits such as improved security for large-scale attacks and failover DNS strategy, and improved performance, enabling smooth operation and performance of website/web app.
The detailed market intelligence report on the Managed DNS Service market applies the best of both primary and secondary research to weighs upon the competitive landscape and the prominent market players expected to dominate the Managed DNS Service market for the forecast period, The study not only scans through the company profile of the major vendors but also analyses their winning strategies to give business owners, stakeholders and field marketing personnel a competitive edge over others operating in the same space. A detailed evaluation of the major events such as acquisition and mergers, collaborations, product launches, new entrants, and technology advancements offer a complete overview of what the future of the Managed DNS Service market will be like in the years to come.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/647
The report is a comprehensive research study of the global Managed DNS Service market inclusive of the latest trends, growth factors, developments, opportunities, and competitive landscape. The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report is formulated with data gathered from primary and secondary research examined and validated by industry experts. The report provides an overview of the market leaders, segmentation by type, application, and region, and technological advancements.
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are GoDaddy Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Corporation, Akamai Technologies Inc., Cloudflare Inc., NuSEC LLC, Google LLC, CDNetworks, and CloudfloorDNS.
Emergen Research has segmented the global managed DNS service market on the basis of service type, server type, mode of deployment, end-use, and region:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- DDoS Protection
- Anycast Network
Server Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Primary Server
- Secondary Server
Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Bifurcation of the Managed DNS Service Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Highlights from the Report
- In December 2019, NameSilo Technologies Corporation, which is a firm offering domain registration service, made an announcement about the signing of a partnership agreement with NuSEC to provide domain name resolution service for resolving customer’s DNS requests via a global network of redundant DNS servers to provide a smarter, safer, and faster Internet experience.
- Secondary severs are primarily used to offer redundancy in the event of a primary server going down and in absence of a secondary sever, the failure of a primary server would render a website unavailable through its human-understandable domain name. Also, a secondary server is beneficial in distributing the load between primary and secondary servers.
- In large retail enterprises, presence of several retail shop translates to countless requests to web servers, thereby driving demand for managed DNS service for traffic handling and to enable faster loading of webpages, irrespective of customers’ current location. Managed DNS service for large retail companies can manage vast traffic flow and offers excellent security.
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Managed DNS Service market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the Managed DNS Service market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/managed-dns-service-market
Highlights of Table of Contents (TOC):
- Overview of Global Managed DNS Service Market
- Competitive analysis of the Managed DNS Service market
- Regional analysis of Global market production and revenue
- Regional analysis of Global Managed DNS Service market supply, consumption, and export & import
- Type-based market analysis of global production, revenue, and price trends
- Application-based analysis of the global market
- Manufacturer profiles, manufacturing cost, and upstream and downstream analysis of global market
- Global market forecast (2020-2027)
- Conclusion of the research report
Quick Buy – Managed DNS Service Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/647
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us, and we will make sure you get a report tailored to your research needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Smart Glass Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-glass-market
Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultraviolet-disinfectant-equipment-market
Sugar Substitutes Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sugar-substitutes-market
Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/advanced-metering-infrastructure-market
Biometrics Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biometrics-market
Assessment Services Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/assessment-services-market