As dust settles after the storm of the European Super League, the Premier League will return tonight with four participating teams.
The good news is … the battle for the top 4 and relegation is still officially ON.
And two of the ‘big six’ are expected to come on as Spurs host Southampton following Jose Mourinho’s departure while Man City march to Aston Villa.
And Bets Club has the best odds available today.
Danny Ings will be hoping he can strike at the Spurs side, who are still adapting to drastic changes.
Saints manager Ralph Hasenhuttl will ask for feedback from his side after they disappoint in the FA Cup semi-final 0-1 defeat to Leicester.
Ings is Southampton’s top scorer this season with 10 goals and he will hope to haunt Spurs’ defenders conceding 7 goals in their last 3 appearances.
While Riyad Mahrez scored in Man City’s final match as they beat Borussia Dortmund 2-1 to advance to the Champions League semi-final.
The Algerian has been one of Pep Guardiola’s stellar stars this season and he has been a key player in their 21-game win streak.
He has scored 12 goals this season and he will be hoping to score in his return matches for the first time this term if selected.
You can go back to both Ings and Mahrez to score tonight at 7/1 HERE.
Bet 10 pounds free * and the best bets for tonight
New customers wagering £ 10 with Betway, will receive £ 10 free REQUIREMENTS HERE *
- Man City, Bournemouth and Barnsley all won – 6/1
- Son Heung-Min scored and Spurs won – April 11
- Phil Foden to assist more than 1 goal – April 11
Commercial Content Notification: Receiving one of the bookie deals outlined in this article may result in payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&C applies. Begambleaware.org
* Terms and conditions: New customers only. Minimum deposit: £ 10. First deposit matches up to £ 10. Bet 1 x at odds 1.75+ to unlock Free Bets. Deposit only with Debit Card & PayPal. This offer is valid for 7 days from the time your new account is registered.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Set time and currency limits before playing
– Only gamble with money and they can lose
– Never chase their losses
Do not gamble if they are sad, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Awareness of gambling – www.begambleaware.org