VENTNOR CITY, NJ, April 01, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Dean Fenton, USA Marketing Director at the Antigua-Barbuda Tourism Authority, has appointed Susan Berman, owner of Berman Travel, LLC to their Advisory Board as a United States representative. Her role on the Advisory Board starts immediately.
“Susan’s extensive knowledge and experience in the travel industry along with her operating a very successful travel agency for the past 20 years, has made her very well respected in the travel and tourism industry and we are so fortunate she has accepted this appointment,” said Mr. Fenton. “Susan is a true specialist and a force to be reckoned with and her expertise will be invaluable as a board member,” he continued.
“I am really honored and excited to be appointed to the 8 member Antigua & Barbuda Travel Agent Advisory Board and look forward to an active role in helping to advance tourism growth to this beautiful Caribbean paradise,” said Susan.
Susan has visited the island several times and has a thorough knowledge of its many sights, amenities and luxury resorts making her well positioned to offer expert advise on travel to Antigua. Susan operates a very successful national travel company based in Ventnor City, New Jersey, with independent affiliates nationwide.
For more information on Berman Travel, LLC, visit www.BermanTravel.com
About Berman Travel, LLC:
Berman Travel is a Luxury Resort, Cruise and Tour company located in Ventnor City, New Jersey.
Berman Travel opened on April 1, 2002 as brick and mortar travel agency, in Philadelphia, PA by Susan Berman and was immediately recognized.
Berman Travel, LLC has received many awards and recognitions including:
• Travel Impressions prestigious “Global Award” “Best of the Best” agency 15 years
• Affluent Traveler / American Marketing Group Elite status 9 years
• Recognized as a Karisma Resorts G.I. Diamond Agency
• Recognized by Jurni Network as a Pinnacle Agency.
• Awarded as RIU Hotels & Resorts top seller in America of their resorts in Mexico
• Susan has been invited & attended numerous christenings of new cruise ships
• Susan is a top seller of Silversea, the pinnacle of luxury cruising
• Susan served on the Travel Impressions advisory board
• Susan served on the Mark Travel Group advisory board
• Susan served on the American Marketing Group advisory board
• In 2003 Susan was nominated for Sandals & Beaches resorts newcomer of the year in America
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com