The global vaginal specula market is expected to reach USD 1,106.5 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing use of vaginal specula in gynecology diagnosis is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. Cervical cancer is one of the most common causes of cancer in women, with over 500,000 new cases taking place per year across the globe. Cervical cancer is generally diagnosed between the age range of 35 years and 44 years. Approximately 15.0% of women aged above 65 years are diagnosed with cervical cancer. In 2019, over 13,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer. Occurrence rates for the disease fell by over 50% between 1975 and 2015 owing partially to an increase in screening, which can detect cervical changes before becoming cancerous. Survival rates in cases of cervical cancer depend on several factors, such as the diagnosis stage of cervical cancer. When diagnosed at an early stage, the survival rate is around 92.0% for women having invasive cervical cancer.
Growing awareness in women about gynecological diseases across the globe along with increased spending on personal health and regular checkups, is expected to drive the market demand.
Request a sample Report of Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Solutions Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2446
The pharma and healthcare industry is at a crossroads. Patients are benefiting from the promise of cell and gene therapies; uncommon diseases that were previously thought to be incurable are on the verge of finding true treatments. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning technologies are creating hopes that therapy discovery and development would be more innovative, as well as faster and cheaper. Manufacturing, the supply chain, and the entire healthcare ecosystem all have the potential to benefit from data-driven initiatives. Consumer attitudes and behaviours are shifting in a variety of ways, from growing use of technology and willingness to share data to an interest in using tools to make prescription and treatment decisions. Such factors will drive pharma and healthcare market growth in the coming years.
Some key highlights of the report:
- By raw materials, plastics are estimated to witness a faster growth rate in the period 2019-2027.
- By product type, two blade vaginal specula contributed to the largest market share in 2018. The two blades of this product facilitate its entry in its final position where they can be positioned by a screw mechanism, to enable the operator to perform diagnosis/surgery while keeping the blades apart.
- By usability, disposable vaginal specula held a major market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 3.7% in the forecast period. The high demand for disposable vaginal specula is owing to higher usage frequency and chances of decreased infection risk.
- By end-users, hospital accounted for the largest market share in 2018 and projected to grow at a rate of 3.0% in the forecast period. The high market share of hospitals & clinics is owing to higher purchasing power of hospitals, well-resourced diagnostic rooms, and availability of proficient healthcare professionals, among others.
- North America held the largest market size in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is due to the growing prevalence of cervical cancer, well-established healthcare facilities, supportive government initiatives for screening cervical cancer, and the presence of leading market players.
Key Players covered in this report are
CooperSurgical Inc., Welch Allyn, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc., Integra Lifesciences, Robinson Healthcare, Dynarex Corporation, Steris, and OBP Medical Corporation, among others..
For More Info, Click Here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vaginal-specula-market
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- One Blade Vaginal Specula
- Two Blade Vaginal Specula
- Three Blade Vaginal Specula
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2433
Read More Reports:
Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market
Peripheral Intravenous Catheters Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peripheral-intravenous-catheters-market
Xerosis Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/xerosis-treatment-market
Medical Display Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-display-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
The post Vaginal Specula Market Size, Share, By End Use, Share & Revenue, and Region, Forecast to 2028 appeared first on Market O Graphics.