Comments expressed by Businessmen the contributors are their own.
We live in an age of emotions, in all its nuances and depths. We all have a brain that helps make things happen, or not. If the company invests time, effort and resources into interpreting its signals, stimulating it, taking care of it and comes with the balance needed for it to grow healthy and strong, its neural flexibility becomes the key to development.
The main organ of the human body also governs the emotional brain. This is essential to give meaning, purpose, understanding and to survive in the chaotic and changing environmental conditions of everyday conditions. That is why the era of innovation is dominated by the emotional brain; The human universe is no longer focused on pure spirit and engineering, but if companies manage to transfer individual contributions in a positive way, they have more opportunities to transform and re create yourself.
What is emotional renewal?
In any decision-making, whether on an individual level, and in the Soul that all companies have (no matter how “lifeless” they seem), emotion plays a role. more importantly. You can have all the technology in the world, infinite money resources, the emergence of the entire universe. However, if the will of each collaborator does not match the spirit of the creator and the maker, the path will be short and hopeless.
Decision-making at all levels of a company is not based solely on the logical parameters that dominated until a few years ago. It is known that more than 80% of decisions in companies revolve around the emotional universe of their leaders, their teams and, by one layer, all employees.
The absence of decisions is itself a corporate policy, because “no decision” is an option, even if it doesn’t appear to be. Consequently, companies that take time to transform have missed out on valuable opportunities and will inevitably be left behind in the global world they are a part of.
There are special care organizations, led by people who believe they are leaders, when at best, they are just the bosses. There are companies dying, wanting a helping hand from the outside. However, they are still not aware that the only way to rescue might come from within.
There are companies around the world that are getting blood transplants, as if that would solve their problems. If the root diseases that cause them are left untreated, they will reappear within a short time. It seems unbelievable, the main engine of change and the fuel for the transformation to avoid enterprise death lies at the top of everything, in every member of the company that has lost soul, item their destination and who they are. It’s called a brain and it weighs less than a pound and a half.
How to implement emotional renewal?
Emotional innovation requires simultaneous access of 10 aspects: body, mind, brain, spirit, belief, model, resilience, environment, evolution and purpose. . The transformation and transcendence will be the result of its precise coupling, capable of overcoming all external challenges. Here I share some features of my pattern of emotional innovation that has been implemented in many companies focusing on human resource care.
1. Give yourself time to ponder apart from having business goals based on achieving results. Need to listen, dialogue, put the conversation first, learn to disagree with respect and coherence. Stream, understand and cooperate.
2. Train your brain, cooperate in spatial development for reflexes, consciously pause to recalculate everyday actions, and get on with greater motivation. Most people’s brains are over-stimulated. You need to lower your frequency if you need to make better decisions. The more information that is processed, the more complex the processes, and if it doesn’t make sense, since the brain is dedicated to saving resources when it produces results, it won’t “give it its all.”
3. The Israeli psychologist Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Prize winner in Economics, asserted that the brain uses a kind of automatic or intuitive system, not dependent on will; and deceived with “halo effects”, which are effects that occur when there is excessive generalization, repetitive processes, or meaningless simplification. Therefore, companies implementing Emotional Innovation need to carefully manage the flow of information, dedicating the necessary time to processing that information in a combination of reason with intuition and space for creativity so that the right transitions can appear. As you can see, this is in stark contrast to what most companies in the world have been doing.
4. Emotional renewal is complex to manage. If logical processes have become difficult, training in soft areas is required to achieve the greatest personal satisfaction of employees, and then have them converge in team dynamics in the industry. ty. When the brain chooses what we want to hear and prioritizes based on what is most familiar to us, the neurotransmitters must be activated so they stop rewarding themselves as they go on. follow the usual path, and they open up changing bridges.
5. Get rid of the safety of habit. Maintaining some healthy work habits is healthy as long as innovative results are obtained. However, it would be foolish to maintain it if we are failing. There is an effect of the brain as a cell of desires for a better future, stemming from limited perceptions. The brain responds precisely to what we command it. So if we sort it out in old thinking, that’s what will happen. Emotional renewal is based on rocking these plans.
6. Emotional innovation requires the companionship of skilled professionals to help guide this new energy source to a good destination.
7. It is illogical for companies to oppose employees’ feelings, which in turn determines the feelings of their own companies. These emotions must be used as a lever to create new decision-making models that are relevant to the present and the innovation being pursued.
Finally, values such as attentive listening, assertiveness, empathy, kindness, a true sense of belonging, open communication and being receptive and understanding, are essential to highlight innovation. about emotions contributes to the development of all known. to put yourself in a new stage of everything: neither better nor worse. Simple is another.