Home UK News Woman shed tears as she FACE the mask into her hair while...

Woman shed tears as she FACE the mask into her hair while styling – and everyone thinks she will have to cut it out


A WOMEN inspired horror and disbelief by sharing a video of her hair after she accidentally melted a mask over her hairline.

The masking was linked with the woman’s hair, and commenters said baldness was her only viable option.

3

Honeey accidentally melted the mask into her hairCredit: @itshoneeydoll / TikTok

A Tiktok user has a name Honeey said she used her mask as a hair tie while she was straightening her hair.

In the video, she said that she “shed tears” upon realizing that she practically used her straightener on the mask, completely melting the facial coating into the roots of her hair.

One viewer joked that Honeey used the term “hair mask” too literally.

Some spectators sympathized, but most were surprised to see Honeey using the straightener on the mask without realizing it.

The molten mask stuck to Honeey's hair

3

The molten mask stuck to Honeey’s hairCredit: @itshoneeydoll / TikTok

“You really can’t expect sympathy,” said one viewer, while another wrote: “I swear everyone does every year.”

So you don’t smell or hear anything? Goodbye girl, “wrote an annoyed commentator.

One person just asked, “Why do you think it’s a good idea?”

Some people give advice that Honeey will not have to shave his head.

Most commenters said that Honeey would have to cut the plastic that flows out of his hair

3

Most commenters said that Honeey would have to cut the plastic that flows out of his hairCredit: @itshoneeydoll / TikTok

One viewer advised: “Rub the oil on it and brush gently with a wide-tooth comb.

However, most people assume that Honeey will have to go for a “big hit”.

“Shaving would be a good thing. It will take a while to get used to but your hair will grow healthier and not be damaged, ”one viewer said.

One commenter went straight to the point: “Girl where you expect time to shave your head.”

Tiktok user said that she “won’t go bald”, though dozens of spectators advised her to shave her head.

This extensions technician showed What happens when you don’t rinse your extensions – and her client’s swollen, dry eyes shocked viewers.

Before, This mother was “utterly shocked” when the haircut cost her 300 pounds – and many agreed it was “excessive”.

While, This woman bitterly regretted forcing her mother to dye her hair after her hair began to BOW and fall out.

Shock when beauty expert SUPERGLUES fake lashes for her clients



RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments